Welcome to Casa Luna. Our idyllic cozy Eco-house was built entirely by ourselves, exclusively from ecological materials, straw bales with natural cement plaster, wooden structure of reclaimed logs, reclaimed windows and doors, ecological and biological insulation materials and seals.
Casa Luna offers a comfortable accommodation for 2 to 4 people and has all the necessary comfort and has an overwhelming view of the Sierra Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama.
As a cocoon, hidden in nature, the cottage guarantees all necessary privacy and comfort. Via a covered terrace you enter the living room with open kitchen, dining area and lounge with sofa. A large window part gives a beautiful view over the Sierra. A large dome allows you to dream away at night under the starry sky.
There is 1 bedroom for 2 people. The bathroom has a shower, washbasins and toilet. Bed and bath linen is provided. The swimming pool, within walking distance, is at your disposal.
- salon with sleeping couch (2 people)
- dining area
- open kitchen with gas stove, sink and fridge with small freezer
- 1 bedroom (2 people)
- bathroom with shower, toilet and 2 washbasins
- covered terrace with table and chairs
- deck chairs
- Bed linen, bath linen and beach towels (changed weekly)
- Swimming pool within walking distance
(stay for 2 people, self-catering)
January, February, March, November, December
- 434€ / week (7 nights)
- 791€ / 2 weeks (14 nights)
April, May, September, October:
- 507€ / week (7 nights)
- 949€ / 2 weeks (14 nights)
June, July, August :
- 563€ / week (7 nights)
- 1030€ / 2 weeks (14 nights)
Children up to 4 years free stay.
Extra person: 15 € / night
Contact us for prices for stays of shorter periods, a month or longer.